The University of Wisconsin-Richland prides itself on providing personal attention to support students as they succeed, excel and achieve their individual academic goals. UW-Richland is a freshman-sophomore campus of the University of Wisconsin, one of the finest university systems in the world. UW-Richland students can begin any major and earn an Associate of Arts & Science degree, their personal general education foundation that transfers to all UW campuses. UW-Richland also offers the Bachelor of Applied Arts & Sciences degree.
UW-Richland serves southwestern Wisconsin as a cultural center and provides a wide variety of non-credit outreach courses for people of all ages.
Located in the peaceful community of Richland Center, Wisconsin, the birthplace of world renowned architect Frank Lloyd Wright, the campus offers many advantages including:
- the lowest tuition in the UW System
- modern student housing just across from the campus
- dedicated faculty
- faculty & staff who specialize in working with freshmen and sophomores
- small classes
- your personal academic advisor
- guidance and support as you build a foundation for success in academics and career
- the Guaranteed Transfer Program
- and much more
At UW-Richland you get the personal attention of a private college at public university prices. Explore this site and discover more about the University of Wisconsin-Richland.