Business Services is located in Melvill Hall.
Phone: (608) 647-6186, Extension 234 or 238
Changes are being implemented at the UW-Richland Business Services Office so that the UW Colleges can better serve the needs of our students during our institutional reorganization and consolidation efforts. Because of these efforts, the UW-Richland Business Services Office will no longer accept student tuition payments.
Off campus tuition payment is available now. Options to may payments on your account before the tuition due date and in the future include:
- Go to PRISM account and pay electronically: https://ssfastar.services.wisc.edu/psp/uwcprd/?cmd=login&languageCd=ENG&
- Pay by e-check (ACH from your bank accounts).
- This option is free
- Pay by credit card
- All transactions using a credit or debit card are subject to a 2.5% transaction fee
- Send a personal check, cashier's check, money order, or EdVest check directly to the UW Colleges Bursar's Office and include your student ID:
Attn: Bursar's Office
780 Regent Street
Madison WI 53715-2635
Business Services Staff
- Terms and Conditions (TAC)
- Fee Facts Winterim 2016
- Fee Facts Spring 2016
- Financial Aid & Scholarship Information
- How to pay using PRISM instructions
- UW-Richland Master Plan
- Tuition & Fees - UW Colleges Online
- PRISM Login & Prism Help
Any student whose account that goes into default will be responsible for all collection costs associated with the collection of the past due amount.