Work-Study Application Process
Follow these steps to secure an on-campus work-study position. Work-Study positions begin on the first day of the semester and run through the last day of exams.
- Verify that you have been awarded and accepted your "work-study" on the PRISMfinancial aid page.
- To qualify for work-study, students must be enrolled in at least 6 credits during the semester.
- Fill out the student employment application.
- Schedule an interview with the position supervisor listed in the job description.
- Submit your application to the supervisor during the interview. Work schedules and compensation will be discussed at that time.
- Work-study positions at UW-Richland
- Regular student employment at UW-Richland (Non-work-study)
- Off-campus employment and internships
After Being Hired
Once you've been hired, you'll need to complete a few more steps to secure your work-study position.
- Complete a work-study eligibility and a payroll packet. Both are available in the Solution Center.
- Complete and pass a background check.
- Submit your completed eligibility and payroll packets to the Campus Administrative Specialist.
- Enter your timesheets into the payroll system where your supervisors will approve all hours. Students get paid every two weeks through direct deposit. View the timesheet entry instructions.
- For additional resources, please visit the Human Resources site.