Once you have applied and been accepted, you will need to take the following steps:
- confirm your intent to enroll at this campus
- receive registration and orientation information mailed to you from the Student Affairs Office
- participate in an on-campus registration program (all new freshmen and transfer students)
- meet with a student affairs or faculty advisor to select classes that fit your course of study
- enter your class choices into the online student information and registration system
Once you submit your class choices in PRISM, you are registered whether or not you pay fees and tuition or attend classes. Please note: students must accept the Terms and Conditions in Prism before registering.
New freshmen: We look forward to welcoming you & helping you as you join our campus community. To sign up for a 2015 STAR (SummerTime Advising and Registration Session), select the date/time you prefer below, click, complete and submit.
Visit links below of other information: