Welcome to UW-Richalnd! We have several opportunities available for you to visit the campus and learn about what we have to offer! Please complete our online interest form and register to attend one of our campus preview events or arrange a personal preview.
To schedule a tour, contact the Solution Center.
We look forward to helping you get started on your college degree at UW-Richland.
Visit the Campus
2016 Fall Preview Day | Wednesday, October 19
3:00 - 5 p.m. | Pippen Conference Center
Registration information coming soon!
At Preview Day you will:
- Meet professors, current students, other parents and alumni.
- Attend sample classes and meet with advisors.
- Learn about our affordable tuition and opportunities for financial aid.
- Ask questions about our guaranteed credit transfer.
- Learn about student life and your ability to get involved with sports, music, theater, student clubs and more!
- Parents are encouraged to attend!
Personal Campus Visits
Arrange a Personal Campus Preview of UW-Richland. We want your campus visit to be as individual as you are. See what you want to see. Do what you want to do. It's the best way to get acquainted with us.
Bring a parent, friend or sibling, if you wish. Options include:
- a campus tour
- a visit to the residence halls
- meeting with an advisor about admission or financial aid & scholarships
- talking with a faculty member in your area of interest
- speaking to an athletics representative
- talking with someone about campus clubs & organizations
- and more.
To arrange your Personal Campus Preview, call the Solution Center at (608) 647-6186, Option 3. Or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please let us know your name, address, phone, birth date, high school and year of graduation, e-mail address, as well as your preferred date/time and an alternate. Campus visit days are Tuesday and Friday. We'd appreciate at least 8 days notice to confirm your visit.