Basketball and volleyball games are held in the gym, as are many physical education classes. A weight training room located here is available to UW-Richland students. Men's and women's locker rooms and a lobby/trophy room are also in this building. Nearby are outdoor sports facilities.
If you enjoy the outdoors, you'll find UW-Richland offers much for you including:
- Tennis courts
- Basketball court
- Wellness Trail for walking or running
- Arboretum for hiking, picnics
- Cross Country Skiing on the campus trail
- The 194-acre Joe & Mae Senneke Smart Farm
Symons Recreation Complex
Located on the UW-Richland campus, this city/county/campus fitness facility offers:
- heated, indoor swimming pool
- weight training & exercise equipment
- racquetball courts
- swimming, aerobics and other fitness courses.
All UW-Richland students have special memberships at Symons Recreation Complex (SRC) and can use the facilities (except when SRC class are underway) by simply showing their student ID card at the door. For more information see the SRC website.
For more information about UW-Richland or to arrange a live tour of the campus contact Student Affairs.