Join us for UW-Richland International Club's annual Feast of Nations! We will host a dinner at 6 p.m. in the Student Center Cafeteria, with dishes from around the world. We will also have a silent auction with souvenirs from countries such as China, South Korea, Germany, Belgium, and Vietnam. Our menu this year features:
- Chinese tapioca noodles with cucumber sauce
- American baked potato skins
- German egg noodles with a mushroom sauce
- Pakistani curry chicken
- Belgian waffles
- German raspberry mascarpone cream
- Chinese fresh brewed iced tea
- South-East Asian tapioca in coconut milk
Tickets are $12 for adults, $10 for students, and free for children under 10 years old. Contact Jessica Vodvarka for more information or to purchase a ticket: Jessica.email@example.com / (608) 647-6186 ext. 246.
*Foods prepared may contain allergens.