Whether you’re just beginning your career as a supervisor or have years of experience, it’s important to have the most up to date tools to effectively manage the challenges of today’s workplace. Join Jack Harkins, founder of Harkins Leadership Development Corporation to learn the latest in leadership skills while gaining valuable management insight.
- Be a supportive coach
- Tune in to your employees’ needs
- Delegate tasks based on strengths/weaknesses
- Correct poor performance
- Learn the psychology of motivating people
- Create the right culture
- Learn how to deal with “C” players
- Get more done with fewer resources
These insights and more will help you bring out the best in your employees.