The UW-Richland Library offers many resources to help you with all of your research needs.
- Research Guides - help pages designed by librarians to assist you with a particular class assignment or to provide more information about a campus group, special event, or important news topic.
- Books / Media - search all the books, videos, cd, etc. that all 13 UW College campuses have to offer. Click the UW System Search button and you can search all 26 UW schools at once. To request an item from another school just log in with your username and password (same as your email) and click request this item. Then pick your home school and within a few days the item will be available for pickup.
- Citation Lookup - find out if we have an article, or a particular journal title on campus or in one of the databases: type in the citation information you have and click "Go." If we have it, you'll receive links to the database it's in, or to the catalog where you can find out what campus it's on. If we don't have it, just click the ILLiad link for interlibrary loan. Login with your barcode and last name, and the citation information you entered will automatically be filled in. Interlibrary loan can take anywhere from a few days to over a week depending on where the article is coming from and it is usually delivered via email.
- Library Course Pages (LCP's) - provide the default resources for a particular class, including class reserve items, course casting, databases, helpful websites, and more.
- Course Reserves - search by instructor name, or class for items on reserve.
- Databases - article databases and helpful websites that the library subscribes to.
- Grants and Funding - this page provides links to helpful resources for grant seekers and also links to the UW Colleges Grants Office.
- InterLibrary Loans (ILLiad) - borrow materials from other libraries
- UW Colleges Library Catalog
- Search @UW (beta)
- NoodleTools- create your works cited page
UW Libraries Libraries of the 4-year universities
UW Colleges Libraries Libraries of the 2-year colleges