Fall & Spring Semester Hours
7:15am - 7pm Monday - Thursday
7:15am - 2pm Fridays when classes are in session
Phone: (608) 647-6186, Extension 253
The Roadrunner Cafe, located in the Wallace Student Center, provides food service to UW-Richland students and community guests. Daily breakfast, lunch and dinner specials are offered. Snacks and individual menu items are on sale as well. Homemade soups and desserts are featured. Students enjoy the friendly and relaxed atmosphere.
Want to keep up with the daily specials and events at the Roadrunner Cafe? Check us out on Facebook
The Roadrunner Cafe...
- offers a variety of convenient meal plans - purchase online here
- accepts cash, checks, debit and credit cards
- has carryout options
- can provide special order foods for community groups meeting on campus
Contact: Angie Arneson, food service supervisor.
Four convenient meal plans are available. For each plan, tickets, with punches worth $6.25 each are issued. They can be used for any purchase at the Roadrunner Cafe. If your purchase is less than $6.25, you'll receive a credit ticket for the difference. Tickets are non-refundable. Tickets do not expire and can be transferred from semester to semester and year to year. The four meal plan options are as follows:
- Plan #1 - 225 $6.25 punch tickets, a 45 ticket package - $1,356
- Plan #2 - 150 $6.25 punch tickets, a 30 ticket package - $908
- Plan #3 - 75 $6.25 punch tickets, a 75 ticket package - $454
- Plan #4 - 5 $6.25 punch tickets, a single ticket - $31
- Plans #1, #2, and #3 guarantee you substantial savings. Meal tickets are available any time. For more information, contact Angie Arneson in Food Service.
University and community groups meeting on campus may want to discuss options for meal, snack or beverage services with UW-Richland Food Service. Families and friends of students are welcome to join their student for meals on campus and the Roadrunner Cafe is open to the public as well.