Campus View... Providing Student Housing for UW-Richland
Campus View is located just across from UW-Richland. At Campus View, students may opt for apartment or suite-style living. Contracts follow the academic schedule and housing staff members are trained to meet the needs of residents. Housing for up to 146 students is available.
Campus View provides:
- activities--social & educational
- opportunities for friendship
- educational workshops
- study lounges & study groups
- residence life staff on site 24 hours a day
- a safe, nurturing environment
Included in your contract are:
- furniture & appliances
- cable television service in every room & lounge
- Internet service in every apartment or suite
- electricity & heat
- guaranteed free parking
- air conditioning in every room/apartment
- access to coin operated washers & dryers
- Wi-fi throughout
- Copy & FAX service available on site
- water, sewer & waste disposal services
Campus View rates for 2014-2015
Rates are per person/per semester:
- Deans Dormitory (1 room/2 students) $1,750
- Deans Suite (1 room/3 students) $1,830
- Meyers & Symons Apartments (2 bedroom/4 students) $1,870 or (1 bedroom/2 students) $1,935
- West Hall/new building (1 suite/2 students) $1,830
A $200 security deposit for the academic year is additional. Single rooms may be available at additional charge. For information about other arrangements, such as summer session or winterim, contact Campus View.
For information about weekday meal plans for breakfast, lunch and dinner and snacks, see UW-Richland Food Services (AKA Roadrunner Cafe); the Roadrunner Cafe is located just across from Campus View. At Campus View, full kitchen facilities are located in each apartment or in each pod for those living in suites.
For more information or assistance, contact email@example.com.