- Once you have found the item you wish to borrow through the catalog:
- Click on the title or location of the item you wish to request.
- Once you are in the item record, click on the Request this Item button.
- Enter your Student ID number and last name.
- On the next screen, enter your ID number again and select UW-Richland for pick-up location.
It is very important that you select the Richland campus, otherwise your item could take much longer to get here. Normally, it takes two to four weekdays for an item to arrive. They may be picked up at the circulation desk.